Following in the footsteps of one of the most exciting and successful generations of Scandanavian snowboarders, Sven Thorgren is at the head of the next class. Flying the flag for Sweden, the 20-year-old Thorgren has already landed on the podium at some of the biggest events of the year, from Air+Style to X Games, and was just one spot away from an Olympic medal in Sochi. He's already demonstrated that he has a deep bag of tricks and style to boot. Expect to see him competing and thriving amongst the sports' elite for years to come.
- 2017 – Gold Medal, X Games Norway Slopestyle
- 2017 – 3rd, Burton US Open Slopestyle
- 2016 – "Superpark Standout" at Snowboader Magazine's Superpark 20
- 2016 – Air + Style World Tour Champion
- 2015 – Bronze Medal, Winter X Games Slopestyle
- 2014 – 4th, Winter Olympics Slopestyle – Sochi, Russia
- 2013 – 2nd, Dew Tour Slopestyle
- 2013 – 1st, Air + Style Beijing Big Air
- 2012 – 4th, Burton High Fives Slopestyle – New Zealand
- 2012 – 1st, Protest World Rookie Finals – Ischgl
Oakley, Nitro, Burn Energy, Raiden, Hestra
Skateboarding, studying, chillin'