THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND OAKLEY, INC. (“Oakley”) AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. Although Oakley has attempted to provide accurate information to better serve its customers, it assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Oakley may change any specifications related to its products at any time without notice and will make an effort to update this web site with any new information, but assumes no responsibility for failing to do so. Your local law may preclude the exclusion of implied warranties.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and product names of Oakley used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oakley, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Oakley technology and trademarks are ferociously protected by our really tenacious lawyers.
All other company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. This web page has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners:
- Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Bemberg® is a registered trademark of Asahi Kaseifibers Corporation.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG.
- CarbonX® is a registered trademark of Chapman Innovations.
- Clarino® is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Comfortzorb™ is a trademark of Texon International.
- Cordura® is a registered trademark of Dupont.
- Ducati® is a registered trademark of Ducati Motor S.P.A. and is licensed to Oakley.
- DuPont® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Dri-Release® and Freshguard® are registered trademarks of Optimer Performance Fibers, Inc.
- etc® is a registered trademark of Etc Worldwide.
- Fast Twist and Tri-Grip are trademarks of TriSport Ltd.
- FlexFit® is a registered trademark of Yupoong, Inc.
- Formula One™ is a trademark of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group Company.
- Gore Windstopper® and GORTEX® are registered trademark of W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- icombi™ is a trademark of AirLogic Co., Ltd.
- Indy 500® is a registered trademark of Indianapolis Motor Speedway Corporation.
- This website uses the Instagram™ API and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Instagram, Inc. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Instagram, Inc.
- iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Kevlar® is a registered trademark of DuPont.
- Lexan® is a registered trademark of General Electric.
- Lycra®, Black Lycra®, Coolmax®, Supplex®, and Thermolite® are registered trademarks of Invista North America S.A.R.L.
- Microclear™ is a trademark of Micro Clear International, LLC.
- Microban is a registered trademark of Microban International, Ltd. and its subsidiaries.
- Minerale™ is a trademark of Cocona, Inc.
- MLB® and Major League Baseball® are registered trademarks of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- MOFLOW® is a registered trademark of Polar Design, Inc.
- Moto GP™ is a trademark of Dorna.
- Mylar® is a registered trademark of DuPont.
- NASCAR® is a registered trademark of National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.
- New Era®, 59Fifty®, and 39Thirty® are registered trademarks of New Era Cap Co., Inc.
- O ROKR™ is a trademark of Motorola, Inc.
- Ortholite® is a registered trademark of O2 Partners, LLC.
- Outlast® is a registered trademark, and Thermocules is a trademark of Outlast Technologies, Inc.
- Power Stretch™, Polartec Pure Wool™, and Polartec™ are trademarks of MMI-IPCO, LLC.
- Pittards® is a registered trademark of Pittard Group PLC.
- RECCO® is a registered trademark of RECCO INVEST AB COMPANY SWEDEN.
- Silver+® is a registered trademark of Sciessent LLC.
- SympaTex® is a registered trademark of Sympatex Technologies GmbH.
- Troy Lee Designs® and the TLD logo are registered trademarks of Troy Lee Designs, Inc.
- Thermo-Cool® is a registered trademark of Thermo-Cool Products, Inc.
- Thermoloft® is a registered trademark of Dupont.
- Thermotech® is a registered trademark of Retail Concepts, Inc.
- Thinsulate® is a registered trademark of 3M Company.
- THUMP® is a registered trademark of Thump Records, Inc.
- Transitions® SOLFX™ is a registered trademark of Transitions Optical, Inc.
- Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Vibram® is a registered trademark of Vibram S.p.A of Italy.
- X Static® is a registered trademark of Noble Fiber Technologies, LLC.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to the text, graphics, images, and code, as well as any individual images or photographs, are copyrighted under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the exclusive property of Oakley, Inc. Any use, including any reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this site or individual images or photographs on this site is strictly prohibited.
©1998 - 2014 Oakley, Inc.